A newly discovered virtual card platform, card BIN 515243, credit card type, platinum card level, issued by a Russian bank. The website is: extracard.net
I only tested the recharge and it came through fine, not the open card!
The following details are from the website description and the results of my inquiry to customer service.
- The first recharge amount needs about 6900 rubles to create a card, and now there is a promotion where you buy the first one and get the second one for free, this promotion is valid until the last few days.
- It took about 5 minutes to reload and open the card, and vccbus‘s actual test recharge took only a few minutes to arrive.
- Can customize the cardholder’s name
- Customizable billing address
- Support for 3D security verification
- The virtual cards created on this platform are based on real physical cards, so they are not really “virtual cards”.
- The recharge fee is between 10% and 15%, depending on the recharge method. Now there is a special offer with a top-up fee of between 5% and 10%.
- Top up with Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, and more!
- Unlimited number of cards can be created
- Can be used to pay for advertising on Facebook
I was skeptical of the platform at first, and I was told by customer service that the cards were all physical cards issued from Russian banks and were not illegal or stolen.
I didn’t actually create the VCC because the cliché to create a card was too high, costing 6900 rubles! For those interested in testing it, I’m not sure about the other details of this Russian VCC platform.
Here’s a screenshot of the dashboard
The screenshot below is an ad posted by this platform.