What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is a MasterCard-authorized card issuer based in the U.S. It was founded in 2005 and is a U.S. banking service that supports anyone who applies; owning it means owning a U.S. bank account, a U.S. bank card.
Features of Payoneer
We can use it to deposit US dollars, transfer money internationally, shop internationally, withdraw cash in US dollars, and collect affiliate commissions from paypal, Amazon, google, CJ, Click bank, and 30+ others.
It is a merchant financial tool that combines the advantages of receiving, depositing, and making quick purchases, and it can also be understood as a U.S. bank account that is open to the world, as well as international online banking.
Advantages of Payoneer
- More powerful than PayPal and more extensive in service than the average bank.
- Register for physical and virtual Payoneer cards without a bank account.
- You can collect money in over 210 countries worldwide.
- Credit card usage in stores, online shopping, and ATM withdrawals
- Payoneer and MasterCard organizations’ security systems ensure a high level of security for your accounts
- Funds in the account can be held in multiple currencies
- Receive payment in two hours or less
- Simple online activation action, easy to understand “Internet Banking”Gives you quick access to your account details;
- A multilingual and multi-modal customer service system allows you to communicate with customer service anytime, anywhere; get help!
Who Payneer is for？
- people who engage in affiliate marketing
- People who make money through the Internet need to have a virtual bank account that can receive currency from multiple countries.
- Persons engaged in international trade
- People with international shopping needs
Payoneer Card Types
Payoneer accounts are mainly divided into MasterCard prepaid cards, MasterCard virtual cards, and virtual bank accounts in several different countries.
MasterCard Prepaid Cards
The Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard allows you to withdraw local currency at any (MasterCard®) point-of-sale (POS) machine worldwide that accepts MasterCard cards, for online purchases or at ATMs.
Prepaid MasterCard Virtual Card
For people who only need to spend money on their account online (you can’t withdraw cash from ATMs), the “virtual card” is for you. Eliminate the mailing time required for physical cards. After successful registration of your application, you will have access to all information about your card via My Account.
Apply for Payoneer
You can sign up for an account here and there is a $25 bonus for signing up now: www.payoneer.com