The 511572 virtual card platform is similar to the 408544 virtual card platform, which is also a virtual credit card platform for American Enterprise, which is only briefly described here.
Credit card type, corporate card grade virtual credit card, issued by Emigrant Bank, a member of the FDIC.
Account opening requirements
- Requires a U.S. corporate license, original EIN, C-corps, S-corps, LLC, LLP corporate form are all acceptable.
- A corporate bank account is required for replenishment into the platform.
- The company must be registered for 12 months and have at least $50,000 in monthly incomes (not sure yet).
- $100,000 balance in company account (not sure yet)
Virtual card usage
Facebook pays for ads, Google Ads pays for ads, payment for purchases, etc.
- No foreign currency conversion fee for non-US dollar purchases
- Can create or cancel cards at any time, can lock cards at any time
- Customizable cardholder name
- Card spending limit can be set
- The card is credited with different multipliers for purchases at different merchants. For example, 7x points at Uber, 3x points at coffee shops and restaurants, 4x points on airline tickets and hotels. Points can be redeemed for cashback or discounts on services such as air travel. Points never expire and you can earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
- No account opening fees, no annual fees, no hidden costs (the official explanation of how the platform makes money is when users pay for purchases using a virtual card，the platform makes a profit from the merchant when the goods are available.)
- There is no card opening fee within 5 cards and a monthly administration fee of $5 per card over 5 cards.
- 0.01% interest rate on account balance
- Physical employee cards can be requested
- The platform works with the relevant agencies and will report on the company’s card payments, and using this platform can build up a company’s credit history.
- The default is a MasterCard card, and you can request a VISA card to be issued to the platform.
- Provide API interface to connect with relevant financial software
- Mobile app available
Use international wire transfer or ACH to top up, no commission.
Account opening benefits
This platform is dedicated to helping startups with their financial expense management, and after successful account opening, the platform provides AWS Amazon 5000$ credit points, Google Ads, Wework, Snapchat 1500$ advertising points and dozens of other benefits.