VIABUY is a German MasterCard issuer, VCCBUS did the registration test and the card has been received!
What do I get for registering with VIABUY?
You can get a German IBAN bank account for foreign trade payments.
This IBAN account is used to collect payments that are not applicable to many different customers, and proof of source of funds may be required for more than five collections from a variety of different customers in a 90-day period.
You can apply for up to three MasterCard debit cards
- Card BIN 554591, debit card type, prepaid card level
- Euro currency
- Card with your name on it.
- Use the included IBAN account to load the card, a minimum load of 90 euros is required to issue the card.
- There are 3 levels of accounts，IDV level 1 can be used for single deposits up to a maximum of 250 euros and ATM withdrawals up to a total of 100 euros. IDV level 2 with an annual top-up of €15,000 and ATM withdrawals of €800 per day. IDV level 3 There is no upper limit on the recharge amount.
- Upgrading from IDV Level 1 to IDV Level 2 requires submission of passport details and billing statements, which can be reconciled using the UK’s digital bank, Monzo. Upgrading from IDV 2 to IDV 3 requires a minimum of €10,000 in addition to the required documentation.
- In addition to a primary card, you can apply for 2 additional Partner Cards, which means you can carry up to 3 cards in one account.
- Can be used to pay for Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, hotel tickets, etc.
Fees for VIABUY
- One-time cost：A one-time customization fee of 69.9 Euros will be charged for the card, which is officially described as high-end customization with a beautiful three-dimensional embossed surface. There is no charge for the other 2 Partner Cards.
- Annual fee：EUR 19.9 for the main card and EUR 14.9 for the partner card.
- Non-Eurozone foreign currency conversion fee: 2.75%
- ATM cash withdrawal fee: EUR 5
- Monthly management fees：If there are no collection transactions for 12 months, a monthly management fee of 9.95 euros per month will be charged starting from the 13th month.
- Recharge costs：In addition to the cash deposit, IBAN and free bank transfer, the use of other third-party e-wallets for top-ups will Charge range from 1.75% of the amount to a top-up fee.
VIABUY registration application
The card is extremely simple to sign up for and the official website is www.viabuy.com
Click the [Get your card] button on the home page.
Choose which is black or gold, these two cards are only different colors, no other difference!
Then enter your personal information, name, date of birth, nationality. It needs to be filled in correctly and needs to be activated upon receipt of the card. There is also address information, only European addresses can be used to receive the card, and if you choose which country to receive the card, you will need to verify the local mobile number.
Two additional questions will be asked: “What is this account mainly for? How will your account mainly be funded? “The answers I chose were global collections and freelancing.
Then it’s time to receive the mobile phone verification code and check the information. Finally, you will be prompted to send the card, and given an order number, which you can present to customer service if there is a shipping problem and the card is not received.
The process of applying for a card is so simple, no KYC authentication required, just a European card acceptance address, and a European mobile number!
I applied on Feb. 15 and received my card on March 1. The card was sent to the UK from Germany, check the exterior photos, it is a white envelope.
The card’s various fees add up to an expensive one, and VIABUY is paying Google to do Adword promotion, so I’m sure that Every time a customer uses their card, they will make a good profit. If you just need to receive foreign trade payments on your EU account you can use Transferwise, which offers 6 foreign accounts for free.
The card is printed with your name, and a VIABUY account number, and an EU IBAN bank account number on the back of the card.
Once your first card arrives, you can apply for three more free subsidiary cards to share your balance with the main card.
VIABUY prepaid card activation
Receive the VIABUY card and go to the activation page. Log in to VIABUY by entering the last four digits of your card number and the 8-digit PIN in the lower-left corner of the card, as well as the date of birth entered when applying for the card, and a password for your account, which must be a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers.
Fill in the activation information correctly, click the [Continue to account] button to complete the activation. At this time you will enter your personal center, after which you will be prompted to top up your account, the minimum amount of top-up is 89 euro, the card issuance fee is 60 euro. These fees will be deducted from the first top-up.
VIABUY account verification
VIABUY is available once the card has been activated and topped up, but the initial account IDV1 (unverified account) spending limit for VIABUY accounts is €250, and if a higher spending limit is required, the account must be upgraded. Upgrading the account requires a passport and bank statement, I use Monzo digital bank statement, and a passport. The spending limit on the upgraded account is €15,000 a year. You can also upgrade your VIABUY account to the IDV3 level, where the spending limit is unlimited, the balance is unlimited, the top-up amount is unlimited, and ATM withdrawals are unlimited, which is the first-ever prepaid card with no upper limit on the balance. Upgrading to the IDV3 level requires no additional supporting documents and is automatically done with a cumulative recharge of €10,000, which is actually a simple matter for those who actually use the VIABUY card. VIABUY does not charge any fees for purchases in Euros, whether at an ATM or online.
From application to getting the card, there is no need to authenticate and verify bills with your real name, you can top up your purchases even if you are anonymous, you can do unlimited spending after upgrading your account, and you can top up with credit cards and Paysafecard gift cards.
The biggest downside to VIABUY is that the issuance fee is €69.90, the annual fee is €19.90 and you must use a UK address to receive the card, there is no virtual card. But you can buy three affiliated cards for free, which is equivalent to having four physical cards for 69.9 euros. That’s an average of €17 per card, which is acceptable.
VIABUY Partner Card Application
Once the first card is activated, you can apply for a partner card, also called a ” subsidiary card “.
Before applying for a partner card, you need to keep a balance of at least €14.90 in your account, as the purchase of a new card will result in the deduction of The €14.9 annual fee, if the account has a balance of €14.9, takes you directly to the card subscription page.
Choose the color of the card, there are black and gold colors to choose from, then enter the cardholder’s name and click the [Continue] button to proceed.
After confirming it is correct, click on the [Order Partner Card] button for final confirmation. Your account will be deducted 14.9 Euros, after which you will wait for the card to be mailed out. You will receive a confirmation email to your email address that the cards will be sent out within 24 hours. It is also recommended to buy 3 cards at once if you don’t have a fixed UK address. I purchased 3 cards at the same time, 2 gold cards and 1 black card, and with the first card, I have 4 cards in total. Once you receive the cards, just activate them in the same way.